.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Recipes from Bluesbaby

Have you ever found a great recipe online and then later when you wanted it, you just couldn't remember where it was located? This is my method of hanging on to our family recipes and others too good to lose. You may have to scroll all the way down for the archives and link sections.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Bean/Beef Stew - Bab/Marha Porkolt

My grandmother was a delightful Hungarian lady who loved to cook. She often made this Hungarian bean beef stew for us to enjoy on cold wintery days.

I am beyond excited that Irene Maitz-Playfair from YouTube had a similar recipe to my grandmothers. It is almost just like it, in fact. You will love the hearty texture and robust flavors found in this stew. I plan to eat this yummy stuff at least once a month during the cold winter months. Who knows, maybe I’ll crave it in the summertime, too. I like pairing this stew with crusty french bread and a few slices of cheese.  How will you be eating yours?












Copyright 2017 Tastee Recipe

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home