.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Recipes from Bluesbaby

Have you ever found a great recipe online and then later when you wanted it, you just couldn't remember where it was located? This is my method of hanging on to our family recipes and others too good to lose. You may have to scroll all the way down for the archives and link sections.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Not Cooking Much

So my situation is such that I am not really cooking much. That's a huge change for me so I don't know what to say in my blog. I'm still eating well but I have only made a few things recently, mostly salads, bacon spaghetti, and sandwiches. I do miss it a little but its not my kitchen.

After the Farmer's Market I did make a salad from several kinds of peppers: red, green, and purple, red onion, several varieties of tomatoes in vinigarette, and sprinkled with salt, coarse ground black pepper, and cotija cheese which is a strong salty cheese like feta. It was really good and of course, the end of it went to work with me to be added to a container of lettuce I brought separate.

The majority of lunches are left overs and man can Nancy cook! In between I have peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast or cheerios. Glad she is not making me breakfasts too or I would be 300 pounds in no time. Anyway the cooking blog may have some gaps here and there but now you know why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home