.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Recipes from Bluesbaby

Have you ever found a great recipe online and then later when you wanted it, you just couldn't remember where it was located? This is my method of hanging on to our family recipes and others too good to lose. You may have to scroll all the way down for the archives and link sections.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Two yummy warm cocktails

These are my two new favorites - I can't pick just one

Hot Cocoa with Baileys
Make cocoa according to your favorite recipe (I use Swiss Miss Diet - not sugar free, the 25 calorie kind), top with whip cream from the can, cover whip cream in Baileys to taste

Twisted Apple Cider
Heat cider (I use Alpine Diet - it's 15 calories) add Shmirnoffs Twisted Apple Vodka to taste. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home