.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Recipes from Bluesbaby

Have you ever found a great recipe online and then later when you wanted it, you just couldn't remember where it was located? This is my method of hanging on to our family recipes and others too good to lose. You may have to scroll all the way down for the archives and link sections.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

George Foreman Grill

Anyone who knows me knows I love my George Foreman Grills. Yes I said Grills plural. I am up to 4 in current use and have gone through two before the current set. I have my regular every day one for use feeding just me (big enough for a pork steak, two burgers, or a good size piece of fish), a larger grill with removable plates that are dishwasher safe, an indoor - outdoor version with a stand, and one for roasts.

At first it was intimidating but gradually as I used it and realized I could grill without going outside in the rain or winter, I was sold. Over the years I have found them to be a great tool. That being said I always look at the recipes to get new ideas. If you are new to using one you need this more but even after many many uses, these can give me new ideas to improvise a meal in minutes.

These are new spring recipes. Boy its a good thing you can do them inside since it's not very springlike yet.
http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/blog/2011/04/13/creating-a-fresh-spring-diet/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home