.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Recipes from Bluesbaby

Have you ever found a great recipe online and then later when you wanted it, you just couldn't remember where it was located? This is my method of hanging on to our family recipes and others too good to lose. You may have to scroll all the way down for the archives and link sections.

Monday, April 19, 2021

Idiot Proof Apple Fritters

From Idiot Proof Cooking on Youtube

My wife has been bugging me to make her apple fritters, so I finally made some apple fritters. Then I wanted to make them better so I also made bacon apple fritters with a bourbon glaze. Either way, the recipe was super easy and made delicious fritters. I highly recommend you try making these at home, its worth it.


Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/idiotproofc...

Ingredients

1x Large granny smith apple

2x large eggs

1 Tbsp white sugar

2 cups all purpose flour

1 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp kosher salt

1 tsp cinnamon

1 cup whole milk


1 cup powdered sugar

1 tsp vanilla paste/extract

couple dashes of whole milk to get desired consistency of glaze


He also makes the same recipe adding bacon and using Makers Mark instead of Vanilla

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home